Wednesday, August 22, 2012

My date with my laopo (:

Hello Humans,

It seems that I am super free and online 24/7.

It's officially the second week of school but I'm still in holiday mood. Can't help it, just had a long holiday abroad and now seems like an extension of it. Monday was a public holiday (though doesn't feel like one since I've no class on Mondays) and guess who's my date of the day?
.......
....
...
...

 TATAH~    Xiao Qing and Snoopy!

Oh well, It's been a while that the two of us date! I'm quite sure it wasn't the pathetic date we had when we were in Secondary Two, wearing our PE tee-shirt and shorts around in Orchard and taking Neoprint with it. HAHA. Maybe it was some study session, I couldn't recall X:

So anyway, we had our lunch at Charlie Brown :D It was a warm and the place doesn't have air-condition, but good company plus not-bad-food is still okay (:

The Chief and me (: Hmmm, forgot to ask him why the portion of food is so small! Is it because all of them are small in size?



I would say we didn't do much but we kept finding food and eating food! Lunch was at 1plus and both of us were hungry before 4pm. After searching for a good place for hi-tea, we settled down with McDonalds. LOL. Had nugget set since it's more worth it. It's a set meal but hmmm, end up become snacks. HAHA.


So we took photos again after our meal. My duty was to hold the phone and her duty was to take the photo. HAHA, 分工合作(:


See, I'm not so bias that I'll only date BHL okay. I got date if you (and zy i got date you one also!) too :P After hi-tea was walking around and we had dinner together at around 7pm! Keep eating huh! No wonder I can feel myself getting fatter and fatter after I'm back in Singapore! Keep eating (stuff like fries and chocolate) and not walking much ): And that day, straight after my dinner, I had my "supper" with my family! Well, they were having dinner and I joined them so I can eat my fav chicken from Five Star :D

Loves, 
Bean.

No comments:

Post a Comment