Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Say HI to.....

Hello Humans,

Let's welcome 乐乐 (aka lele)! 
Okay I know it sounds a bit cheena but I like it (:


Whee I'm glad that I chance upon this deal on DEAL.com.sg. 1 ukulele at $28.80! It's much cheaper than the deal offered the other time! Since I've thought of learning, I almost immediately bought one for myself and pink one for Shan (: I was hesitating between blue and yellow and decided on yellow. Too bad there's no brown, which is the ideal one. But nevermind, yellow is an awesome, at least I think so (:

Can't wait for 17th Sept to collect it!!!

And to my surprise, xiaoqing has one too! We can all learn together when we're free (:

Okay, I'm heading towards one of my small goal :D

Loves,
bean

P.S. I'm still in my holiday mood. HAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment