Wednesday, August 22, 2012

I'm anti-social. As usual, maybe.

Hello Humans,

I realized that as I grow older, I'm getting more anti-social. Not sure why but hmmm, I think I'm getting lazy to make the effort to get to know people whom I think wouldn't get too close. Since my social circle is so small already, I have I can at least maintain it and perhaps draw a few more people in over some time.

Okay that's kind of random.

Anyway, met up with Cherlyn after doing a survey in NIE. It was a freaking good money! (: I love NIE and I love their research department!! Lunch took 2 hours without us knowing and oops, I received miss calls from NPM and FY, both whom I need to meet to pass/receive stuff. HAHA. Nice lunch and random chatting. This woman born on the same day as me, but we are quite different. Say hi to my new friend in Soci (:

Loves,
Bean.

No comments:

Post a Comment