Thursday, November 24, 2011

let me have these grades

Hello Humans.

Happy birthday to my most beloved sister! :D

Love you forever and everrr ((:

Anyway, HS301 evil devil is over.

I think most of us are happy that it's over but at the same time emo about how cruel it was.

For me, I think I'm more happy than emo since not much effort put it. emo shall come if I don't secure a B- at the end.

1 paper down, 3 more to go.

I've no idea but it seems to be rather slacky.

Hopefully this slackness will not yield a result that's too bad. I just need to score minimum of these to get a cGPA or GPA 3.66:
HS301 B-
HS401 B
HS215 B+
CS B+
Biz Law S

Not greedy grades right? Yes I'll be very contended. So pray hard yay.

And being subjected to NTU's system for 2.5 years, I can't remember that the passing grade is a D and I always thought is C since it is 2/5. Come to think about it, having the misconception that C is the passing grade is good so that at least I wouldn't fall below it.

Hang on people, it's ending. (:

btw i hiccuped 10 times ytd. wth.

Loves,
bean.