Monday, November 14, 2011

counting down

Hello Humans.

All assignments for this semester are finally done! *CLAP CLAP*

I'm not a good student, I just wanna crap finish my work and hand it in.

Quality? Substance? I don't give a big damn anymore.

Okay, not that I'm that bad. I tried to give what I can give, without using much of my brain juice.

These days aren't good ones.

Sick at the wrong time.
[WHY?! I haven't been sick for years!):]

Many distractions and stuffs.

Oh well, things happen for a reason.
(YES, damn reason reminds me of HS301.)


量力而为,这个semester我只想 maintain my GPA 就可以了。

Too much of a request? I'm not sure, but I shall promise myself not to fret over as long as get a cGPA of 3.66. CROSS MY FINGERS. 

Count-down: 10 days to exams, 17 days to freedom.

Okay, time for revision (like finally). 

All the best my friends, we'll meet up in December.

With Love,
Bean.