Saturday, November 19, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZHEN YING! (:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BELOVED 
ZHEN YING!

女大十八变,越来越有女人味!  
The most demure and quiet lady among all my laopos. Despite all the silent moment, 你不说,我不说的moments, glad to have you around cos not everything have to be spelt out. Thanks for being there for each of everyone of us. I miss all our recess chatting session, where we rather have a grumbling stomach than to have meals. I miss all our SJAB training and camps despite the tough and torturous sessions. I miss how we used to hang out with sekchin. I miss the days that you sit right in front of me and we were the Chinese reps together (though we didn't do much for that). HAHA. 

All the best to my da lao po, I'm not a selfish laopo, please get a Mr Right soon. I mean, hopefully he will ride on a white horse and pick you up soon instead of keep you waiting :P But maybe you can share with us about him and get us approved huh! 毕竟 i'm your laogong right? HAHA(:  

Stay happy and healthy.

Loves, 
Bean(:

P.S. An early post for you just in case I'm guai and not using com on 22nd! :D