Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I'm year 4?!

Hello Human.

Whee, it's slightly good to clear AUs faster and to be in "year 4" for next course registration though i'll still be a 3.5 year student.

Why?

Cos we can register modules slightly early! (: But i'm not sure whether that applies to many of us, and if so that would be pointless. Anyway the worries for courses shall wait.

First paper- HS301 is coming in 2 days time, to be exact it should be 1 day. I'm still not even half way through. Fell asleep 'n' times while reading. I seriously love HS301. Anyway got back the essay today. I should say I'm happy and contented for a rubbish work to get B- (: I seriously have no idea what I was typing and that explain the 6 question marks I got from Harry. In fact I wonder how he mark and give me that grade. Recalling the HS205 essay which I putted in much more effort and got a C+ from him, I think this time round maybe he is being more kind.

Supposed to be studying, I came online to check email and that was my intention an hour plus ago. Maybe I should stop "checking" my email and go back to my lovely 301. No no, i think i'll go to TV soon. Stupid channel 8 is airing good nice drama these days. And after 行医 now got 星洲之夜. Why so many distraction?! Thank you very much channel 8.

HS301 please be nice, I want a pass, or a B-, though i know it wouldn't be nice, at all.


Loves,
Bean.