Friday, November 18, 2011

Exam sianness

Hello Humans.


Haven't been using com for the past two days.
Feel a bit guai but the photos above just betrayed me. :/

Anyway, this shows how bored am I revising for HS215-education and society.
Cam-whoring is part of killing boredom.

Center-parting me with a huge face. Hello high forehead.
Side-parting is still better right? But it will auto center, can't help it.

6 days to HS301, which I'm totally not prepared.
Not as stress yet but i can see it coming soon.

Hate the score for media in China.
Crapped for online discussion and I shan't care more.
Time to back to revision. CS or BU or HS301?

Don't wanna start HS301 cos that will be a horror. :X

Nice dramas are distracting me too.
9pm drama why so nice! The upcoming one also ):

LOVES,
bean.

P.S. I just realized I have a follower!
HAHA, and I go O.O.
Anyway it's PM!HELLO.