Saturday, August 06, 2011

Meet up!

Marina Barrage with Adele [26 July' 11]

YES YES, I'VE FINALLY BEEN TO MARINA BARRAGE!
It's been on my to-do list for a year and finally I get to strike it off! (:

Our original plan was to go Raffle Places to get Adele's glass slippers that worth $500, but she decided to collect it next time since she doesn't want to carry with her to camp.

I wouldn't say we reach there very early. It was almost 1pm. HAHA. To my surprise it's actually quite a small area, as in it isn't as big as what I thought. There was no crowd, it was a Tuesday afternoon by the way.

We were quite worried since it was drizzling and there were dark clouds above us! Yet we decided to stay firm and continued eating the food we brought! Oh well, we brought quite few food! But it's okay, we can "jian fei" a bit, LOL.

We finished the food we brought quite fast! Luckily Adele brought along Monopoly Deal (I got the name right, right?)!

It was damn shiok and relaxing eating, listening to music and to play cards under the sun! But wait, NEVER CROSS YOUR LEGS TOO LONG UNDER THE SUN! I've learnt my lesson, thanks to the sun, now i've damn uneven tanned skin! It's very obvious on my legs and now it's peeling! Damn disgusting okay. My hands get itchy and peel off some-which is bad and should have let it "heal" naturally. LOL.

And yeah, we saw people taking wedding photos! Would you want to take yours with buildings or flowers/green? I actually love both! HAHA.

There were NTU graduates taking photos too! Mine will be in 2 years time! (:

Time passed rather fast and Adele got to leave to meet her friend for her second BKK trip discussion! Took some jump shots before we left! (:

Oh man, she's in BKK NOW! My turn will be soon- 3rd to 6th December! Yes it's finalised and I'm so going to look forward it! Cos it's my first time travelling with friends! :D


Jurong Safra KBox with YiQing [4 Aug'11]


Meet the girl at Boon Lay and off we go to sing! (:

To be honest I was quite taken aback when she jio me out to sing! Stress you know, cos Jurong gang is well-known for their good singing voice! HAHA, anyway I'm glad that we decided to go for KALA card cos' YQ doesn't have the card and she don't mind getting it! (: She suggested KLunch which I've never tried before. Well, KLunch is just 3 hours and you have to multi-task by singing and eating, which wouldn't really be hua if you were to be as calculative as me. HAHA.

When she sings, I was like OMG why your pitch so high! HAHA, she sings like xiao mei mei cos her usual pitch is already high! HAHA. 3 hours of singing is really not enough! But luckily we didn't get chased out at 6pm! :D Great singing session that sort of mark the end of this holiday! HAHA. And yes, the aircon is freaking cold! D:

I'm trying to update random updates before school starts. HAHA.

Till then (:

LOVES,
bean.

No comments:

Post a Comment