Saturday, August 06, 2011

Hair Cut

Hello Humans.

I've cut my hair weeks ago. Okay, perhaps I should use the word "trim".

I was struggling whether or not to trim my hair as is like damn dry at the end but it's starting to grow longer! Chopping it away means I'll have to wait for it to grow.

Nevertheless, I decided to go for a trim at Chapter 2 again! Not that I'm a big fan of them but just that I've the $10 off voucher from them! HAHA.

And I camwhored before getting it trim, I'm so missing it now!
My hair doesn't look as horrible in the photo man! As in it looks quite okay, not that dry with split-ends etc right! LOL.

A male hairdresser attended me, not shuai one.): And his hands are like damn big! When he washed my hair I was like "OMG I hope I wouldn't have concussion!".

Anyway I prefer getting my hair cut by a female hairdresser, too bad I didn't get to choose!

Felt my hair is much shorter though he say he'll be cutting away 1 inch! Oh well, maybe is 心理作用, cos many people also say I trimmed my hair., not cut. Worse still, my family didn't really notice. HAHA.

So that's before & after. GOT DIFFERENCE RIGHT!


Anyway, headed to library after the trimming. (:

Wanted to find novels to read but I couldn't find authors who I'm interested in. So end up I grabbed some book on Bangkok and flipped through!
YES BKK, I'LL SEE YOU ON 3RD DEC! (:

Bus-ed to SIM by 154! I took around an hour to reach from Boon Lay Bus Interchange! That's super ultra long right?! Okay, at least I don't have to squeeze into the train at peak hour and change it to bus. HL reached earlier than me! So paiseh! X: So she's the one who don't mind accompanying go SIM to collect my payment for PA surveyor job! Plus she just ended her work. HAHA.

Oh ya, Mr Vincent Chua, the director of the survey, is such a friendly man! HAHA, I found him very familiar till I go home tell my sister, then she say he's the in-charge for LTA survey too! HAHA, NO WONDER!

Anyway, after collecting my beloved money, we had our dinner at Pine Cafe at NP(:

Our second time here! But it was busier and noisier as compared to the last time we came! ): My chicken carbonara was bad cos the pasta damn soggy ): Lucky there're fried popcorn chicken and prawn for me to munch on! HAHA(:

THANKS BAY FOR ACCOMPANYING ME! zy and xq don't jealous okay, cos you two also very busy plus HL also working for PA survey. HAHA.

Great and fulfilling day isn't it?

Loves,
Bean.

No comments:

Post a Comment