Friday, August 12, 2011

readings?! ):

Hello Year 3.

I'm so not prepared.

Timetable has yet to be finalized. Camping is a chore.

And I have no idea what I'll be taking, hate it.

There're weekly assignments due on week 1- 2 readings for a mind-map [done with readings but not mind-map] and 3 readings for a review of 600-700words [Readings are starring at me].

Can't imagine that's for weekly basis! Apart from other readings from another sociology mod and Chinese module (and maybe COM's).

I was thinking if given an option where you can choose one, would you go for an exchange or a minor (in Chinese)? It's a either-or question. I was just wondering...

On a side note, tried Korea stall in Canteen A for the first time! And finally get to try this:

Avocado milkshake from Canteen A! Pretty nice and affordable! $1.80 per cup! :D

Someone recommended me since last year and I finally get to try it. I thought it's some apple juice when he asked me to try-.- Thanks for the intro friend, a friend who I won't get to see in school anymore.

With very limited amount of love,
bean.


No comments:

Post a Comment