Monday, April 25, 2011

Year 2 is ending!

Hello Humans.



Last week of official lessons for Year 2 Sem 2 before final examination sets in and tatah~

END OF YEAR TWO.


It's like pretty fast. I'm done with completing half of my university life. It's kind of F.A.S.T.

Saw seniors printing their FYPs today. In 1 year's time, I got to come out with FYP topic. Then, in 2 years time, I'll be happily submitting my FYP! Well, happily doesn't seems to be the right word. I guess it would end up to be a mixture of feelings.

Anyway, probably this is my last stage of formal education. Ending university doesn't sounds that great either. Okay, this is not something I should be worry for at this moment. I should be focusing on my revision for Finals. Wait, have I even started my revision? OOPS. okay, I'm sort of trying to complete the books and materials for the courses. That's part of revision yay?

17 days to Finals, 21 days to freedom <3

By the way, somehow I was hoping that people can vote rationally and not too emotionally. Okay that's rather random.

Loves,
bean (:

No comments:

Post a Comment