Monday, April 04, 2011

Updates on School

Hello Humans. 

So fast it's another week. Last week was pretty busy. Didn't even get to rest at home for a day. But anyway, it was definitely a week of fun (okay that's more like for the end of the week). Besides 2 quizzes on 28th March, the week was pretty much filled with biz-startup thingy and birthday-related things. 

HS314 quiz 2 was pretty surprising, cos I thought I would do worse cos this time round Genaro wasn't happy with our papers. But PHEW I managed to get B+ (: Okay jiayou, shall maintain that B+ for HS314 and I'll be very happy! 

But stupidly, HS302 (social stats)- which I found the work problems are pretty okay, and the essays are like shit, I got a freaking C+! D: I'M SUPER UBER DISAPPOINTED. I didn't prepared myself to fare so badly. In fact I was hoping for a much more decent grade like B+! and guess what the mean is 68 and the 25th percentile is 60. I score a 63. Arghh, even a A+ in final will not help me. RAH. 

Okay let's move on to something lighter! I've tried food from Hall canteen for the first time last Wednesday (after our meetin)! (: Eugene and I had dinner before heading home! Well, ZiXuan and ZhiHui stay in hall so I guess either they had eaten/not-so-fast eat their dinner. Tried Korea food ($3.90) which is pretty not bad. Eh, don't ask me which hall cos I'm not very sure too. It's near block 63. LOL. Talk about some topics like his cosplay roomie, travel and school issues. Anyway, the semi-final was on Saturday. My very first time wearing business formal! I was feeling so weird and seriously I can't really walk with my sister's heels! Well, it's not really a heels cos the heel is such a small tiny one-.- Okay, anyway, we didn't make it through but nevermind, we tried our best! (: At least we tried, HAHA :D And yes, this bunch of people are pretty nice and funny(: 

Met up with besties damn frequent last week (fri-sun) cos we got to prepare birthday cards and get their presents! (: Birthday celebration at Veganbur was great, loves my besties! :D We got to lie to them so as to give them a surprise! Glad that the surprise was successful and all of us enjoyed! (: Pretty photos are uploaded on FB by xq! (: Tell me why we so chio can! HAHA, so thick skin here but facts are the soild evidence man! Oh ya, we got each of us a flower at 90cents each! Poor flower of mine should be dead by now. I'm so sorry. Should have gave it to one of the girls right? HAHA.

I've HRM paper tomorrow and I'm not even done with one chapter. It puts me into sleep. Oh well. another weekend is coming, somehow it is.

LOVES,
bean. 
P.S. I don't know what's wrong with blogger. Or is it me. Arghh, different colour for different paragraph, hopefully it's easier to read! HAHA.

No comments:

Post a Comment