Sunday, April 17, 2011

Hello Humans. This post gonna' be photos and photos. I'm a bit lazy to type. And these photos were supposed to posted earlier.
First time receiving flower! Okay, I think I need to change the word I use. First time getting flower for myself! HAHA. Sounds so Kelian but nvm. The flower is mad chio right? Just like me! HAHAHHA :D


So xq and I met at Bugis to get the flower and cake! The time we arranged was too early, so we had beancurd! YUMYUM :D



:D
Happy birthday to YT aka tingting! HAHA, got her a MP3! (:



Celebrating the girls' birthday! :D



btw we were in Veganburg, at Eunos, which is not really near for people living in the West. But neh, the companion was great. <3 them!


the 2 other planners for their birthday:
<3 xq



<3 zy



posting with BHL's damn cute and funny birthday board/card! HAHA :D



Photos taken that day are seriously pretty and nice! I'm not being thick skin but eh, it's a fact that we are chio-bus? HAHA. okay, being chio is subjective so depends on your definition-which i don't care. HAHA.


Next week is week12. OMG, time pass damn fast. Freedom is mine in 1month's time.


Loves,

bean.

No comments:

Post a Comment