Friday, December 12, 2008

bhl say im CUTE (:

went out w dad early in de morning ytd (: went grandma's hse n slack cos nth to do.. den went to pray pray n den to dad's shop. as usual, i'll tidy up his table n sweep de floor. sweeping can be fun. provided my rules r being followed. HAHA(: den went redhill wif my dad to do some stuff n hv our lunch! wanted to eat prata so i ordered 2 pieces, dad only ordered 1. so he order one bowl of wanton soup! quite cheap lah,pay $2.50 n u'll get 16wanton (: de prata is damn NOT NICE lah! it's nt hot n it's damn hard!! n de curry is nt nice too! so i was like struggling wif de 2nd piece..so dad ask me dun eat,BUT so waste food mah.. den he put my prata away!! HAHA(: so ate 1 pancake. i was already late cos i meeting hl at 1.10 at vivo /: im sry to reach ultra late /: luckily she was late too so dunnd wait for me longer!! HAHA(: treated her a pancake n suan pan zi!! it's damn NICE okay!! can c tt dad was v v HAPPY (:
took photos,crapped n walked ard vivo.HL PLS SEND ME PHOTOS SOON!!!(: (okay,u sent! thx for being so efficient!) we din play (try clothes w/o buying them) much cos most of de shops so high class lah!HAHA(: den we wanted to play COTTON ON so we head to CCK. okay,sounds really stupid here but we really travel so far just for tt shop.HAHA(: okay,here's a stupid damn thing im so pissed!! approached a sales girl in TT shop,she's rather friendly n ans to my qn. since we travelled so far n i wanted to buy shorts fr there, off we go to change! since there's NO ONE/NO LABEL to indicate NO SHARING OF FITTING ROOM, hl n me shared de room. so happily we keep changing n changing,of cos we talked. den two sales girls were like speakingscolding us in other mother tongue. 1 of them knocked de door n demanded one of us OUT of de room IMMEDIATELY. come on lah, u ple busy talking earlier n din tell us no sharing of rm n now u wan one of us oUT immediately, wan us naked out or out in ur shop's clothes?!?! so we changed back n out we go of de shop. din buy anything of cos.. I REALLY HATE THEIR SERVICE! PLS REFLECT ON UR OWN ATTITUDE N SERVICES. dun ruin spore's service repuatation lorx! okay, i may sound like a typical sporean COMPLAIN COMPLAIN N KEEP COMPLAINING! but their services really SUX. well, tt doesnt apply to all sales person working in C.O.! de 1st sales person i met was gd (: n well, i visited de same shop on mon. even though they were strict, but the services were rather okay. at least their attitude is correct.
oh well, so aft tt, we go eat n drink den go walk walk. saw a top which is damn nice lah! we thought is 10bucks but it's 28bucks.. so exp la.. but if 10bucks,think me n hl will end up fighting over de top!HAHA(: den hm sweet hm. took my ella fr jeremiah's hse. just nice to catch my tv show n stick to my sofa fr 7-11pm (:
OH, THX BHL FOR DE CHOCO FOR MY FAMILY!! (: i've always wanted to eat tt choco lah!!HAHA(: OH,im goin' to become FATTER):

me n hl (:
my husband(yes,MUZ be taller than me!!) n my kids (:

okay,im FAT.

playing(:

we quite like de top.. but it's too exp.. n quite fat here )):
oh ya,jeremiah is in army now!!HAHA(: GDLUCK!
okay,off i go!BYE.

P.S: I SIMPLY LOVE MY DAD (:

No comments:

Post a Comment