Tuesday, December 09, 2008

had family outing ytd!! :))
we planned to go out early in de morning n go to those farm BUT keep raining non-stop!! we hesitated, but still go ahead wif de plan=) well, nt everyone went la, only me, my 3rd sis, mum, dad, aunt n grandpa went:)) had kfc for breakfast :)we missed de goat feeding time so we change our destination to farmart instead of hay dairies :( then we went to farmart which doesnt hv much animals to see.. den we were stuck there cos de driver wanna eat lunch so we had to for an hr sitting there do nth. den had lunch at lot 1 n off we go to qian hu. my dad love fish so basically he's de only one looking at those fishes lah.. den back to lot1 n shop shop den dinner n hm sweet hm!! :) watch tv fr 7pm to 11pm,tt's so shiok can!! :)) pics for prom n ytd's outing nt uploaded! im so sry :/
oh ya, i dun mind goin HAY DAIRIES to feed goat!!so xq,are u happy tt there's someone willing to go there wif u?HAHA=)anw, there's 37stops to go fr cck to de place lah..LOL.
okay,here's some photos:)
(1)PARTY WORLD WIF BHL!! :)




sry,im wearing black bottom n dark blue top :/

anw, i chose those slow sad songs but bhl chose most of de fast happy songs!!HAHA=) nt tt im emo-ing but HAHA. i noe some of de fast songs okay!!

(2) JJ senior prom nite 2008 :D

chio bu(s)!!

07s28 =)

me n hl

im weird.


al me hl zy looks de same as above pic but is diff --

me n yixin!! dun tink u say HOHOHO den i'll give u xmas present hor!!HAHA=)

fengyi n me
yiqing n me

jas me al
jaime n me

jas huili zy huiling bin :)

laopos n pris

laogong n laopos

ym n me ;)

contestant no1, no2, n no3!! =) in fact,i quite like this pic :))

prom tablemates
me crystal bhl n zy
jeremiah n me. where's my ella?

me n da laopo!
(3)s28 chalet @ sentosa :))





















there's total ok abt 15 jump shots.. of cos i wun upload all--
U

someone askin for edward's no!!HAHA=)


drizzling. HAHA=) they so cute rgt?


cheryl n marianne :)


meow is cuter than lizard! tt's like of cos!!

mama me papa yq cheryl fy jon yh jas ed jj (clockwise)

:)
okay,tt's all!!
BYE=)

No comments:

Post a Comment