Monday, December 15, 2008

keep goin out these days. spent 2days[sat n sunday] wif my family n todae wif my laopos!!

sat
->HIGHLIGHTed my hair! well,accompanied my sis for her rebonding so i highlight mine X: it was quite a sudden decision la! din really want initially cos my hair is free fr chemical [in de sense tt i din dye my hair b4/perm/rebond] but end up i juz highlight my hair for 48bucks,including hair cutting( this allow cost 20bucks) la. we waited for damn long,so we spent 6hrs in de saloon!! okay,now im a semi red bean!! HAHA (:
sun
->wif family again! all we did was EAT EAT EAT (: NICE FOOD!!(:
mon
-> aft long decision making, we finally planned to go clarke quay n find a cafe to sit n chat n perhaps walk ard. anw,we went de central,but we din shop ard de mall! instead, we just walk ard clarke quay! den went liang court n ate some stuff. quite nice la!HAHA(: chit a bit den took photos! oh well, i only hv 1 photo wif me (thx zy!),de rest wif hl n xq! well upload them once i gt them! (: oh ya,de mall keep playing a stupid music la!like those music when a murderer case is goin on!! den we walk ard to boat quay n city hall area! able to catch little nyonya on time (:














okay,bro back le! ciao!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment