Tuesday, December 09, 2008

hELLO =) im back again!! but this time round is to post prom photos fr my camera =)) but there isn't much photos lah! cos mostly is me n anling i guess! cos we keep wander ard de hotel :/ tt's better than i take photos of myself drawing circles lah!! haha=)

1st dish =)


shark fin is de BEST :)



I LOVE PRAWN :))


CHICKEN N CRAKCER :)

fish :))


I dun like this dish.


dessert!!NICE!! :))

duno if i gt miss out any dish..HAHA=)

zhen ying n bin=)
shi jie n me =)

me n cheryl x)
cs sai n hbb :)

sry, im TALLER!!

i shall be kind n let u be taller!


okay,we're abt same height!

island ballroom :)





an ling =)

i duno wad pose im trying to make --

me n anling

me =)

mi n yixin :)


mi zy hl
sheena n me =)




reflection :))
oh man, i've been using com for de whole day! tt's so bad for eyes n waste electricity! oh well, i shall watch tv fr 7-11pm :))
BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment