Sunday, December 21, 2008

hello ple, im back todae instead of tmr! went jb only lah.

-bought a tee!

-celebrated grandpa's bdae!(:

-played wif my cousin who is damn CUTE! well, she used to love me n wan me to carry her ard early this yr! but aft mths, she totally 4gt who am i n she ignored me ): okay,i 4give her since she's just a small little kid! BUT she cdnt resist playing wif me so end up we(my sis,bro n me) keep playing wif her!

-went kukup to see their resort.. ate lunch 1st,many flies la!! but it was quite cheap afterall (: n de food nt bad(: searched for de resort..well,okay la. saw many mudskippers (: so cute lah!! but litters all ard lah!HAHA(: b4 we left, a stranger requested RM10 fr my dad. we were quite puzzled lah, n we ignored tt person. but he insisted my dad to give him tt $$ so tt he can buy watermelon juice-- so we asked him to go away (of cos in a quite fierce manner), so he asked my mum instead. den my bro like stretch out his hands to prevent tt person to stay close to us. BUT this person just keep followin us n ask us give him $$. we damn RAH la. finally some locals scold he n off he ran away. but he suddenly appear again n lucky some police/locals shoo him off again ((: den wen we pass by some cars,de person was asking $$ fr another person! like tt so easy to 'earn' $$ la!! tt's so bad can.

okay,BYE(:

No comments:

Post a Comment