Thursday, November 01, 2007

there's DONUT CRAZE these daes sia!! ate 2 donuts as my lunch todae!! 1 fr my dearest laopo HUILING n de other fr edward!!

edward was late for our OP meeting todae so he hv to treat us smt!! =D n tt's hw i gt my free donut!!YUMYUM:D yiqing,u muz rmb to claim fr him!!haha=D well, huiling indeed gave mi a SURPRISE!!thx gal!! tis gal ar, bought 7donuts n cookies for mi!! woot=) lyk is my BDAE sia!!haha=) actualli she wanna thx my dad for drivin her to sch =D so sweet of her la!! muacks!! realli appreciate it gal!! todae had a nice chat wif her!! we realli damm long nv do loads of stuff tgt!! we wanna go ikea&queensway,town n kbox,ECP n lalala!! cant wait man!! but i goin broke man!!nd save $$ but i dun hv de practice sia =X

OP is tmr!!finalli!!as in 1 yr,or 3/4 of the yr juz pass so damm fast!!rmb de daes draw lots to c which team n decide on de Groundbreaker!! nw, we r dgn de 2nd last task for pw!!so everyting better goes smoothly tmr! i worry for QnA section sia!! haix!! todae had the last pw meetin!! unbelieveable man!! even though i dun realli lyk PW as a sub, i gt to learn my teammates better=D it's fun workin wif them even though de process mayb so %$#$% !! =D let's do our best ba JJ146 =D

oh,stupid braces make my teeth n lips damm pain n i cant pronounce some stuff well!! RAH!! muz remove those bloody rubber bands b4 my OP starts man!! oh ya,tmr will gt back result le. seems to 4gt abt it man. i gonna 4gt abt it til my op finish =)

by de way,it's pw wk tis wk -.="

GDLUCK EVERYONE FOR OP =D

i shall leave rgt nw to practice op n QnA!!RAH!!

No comments:

Post a Comment