Sunday, November 25, 2007

24nov07
happi bdae to my sis =)
she'sNINETEEN alrdy =)
wish her gd health n keep tt smile on her face=)

well,i've changed my blogskin =) but tink there'll still be changes here n dere bah..

ok,went out wif sis since todae is her bdae=) woke up earli in de morning to accompany her to sch=) she hv lesson at 9am. so aft reachin her sch,which is ngee ann poly,we went to de canteen for breakfast=) wanted to eat WAFFLE but dey din sell it todae. RAH. made my way for it man!!n wad i gt?"sry todae nv sell." RAH.dere waffle v nice=) crispy crispy de=) n is cheap!!less den 1buck i tink=) anyway my sis recommend western stall's breakfast.BUT de stupid paper in front of de stall says "SAT OFF 24NOV" RAH. seems lyk all de stuff dun hv!! so i end up eatin mee siam which my sis sae nt bad=) it's 1buck =) so tt's my breakfast=)

so my sis brought mi to de lib b4 she head off for her lesson. so im alone in de lib. b4 she left, we went to de toilet. it's total darkness la..den my sis sae is sensor de..den i sae mayb muz wait for 9sia..HAHA=) aft saying den my watch struck 9am den de light on.HAHA=) i've to wait for my sis for abt 4.5hrs,so i brought hmwk.BUT i did none!!y? cos i busy makin her pre =) it's a art n craft tingy la..made a chicken [i made halfway den realise is a chicky.nt a duck!! =x]]keychain for her=) spent less than or abt 2hrs to sew de chicky n make her a card=) but in de end she've earli dismiss at ard 12 so she saw de card.HAHA=) so de eating start again =)we shared a spicy potatoe chicken sandwich=) nice even though is exp!!2.80bucks neh!!bought a brownie den we go canteen 4 i guess n i ordered de jap food for 3bucks onli!!nice n cheap=) my sis ate yong tau fu which is nt bad too=)
so we go bugis n take pics=) 11bucks!! so exp. n de pics nt realli nice. haix. nvm=) anyway,saw huili n triya on de same train!! de world is so small!! shd sae spore is so small!! HAHA=) den walk walk a bit lo. oh,i cut my hair.FINALLI i cut.ok,i cut my fringe and trim de back. nt much changes sia =( oh,den de hairdresser cut so fast la.. so i cant enjoy lo =( n wen she finish i din even noe!! so,i spent 20bucks on my hair.it's so damm exp. i shd cut somewhere else which is cheaper n nicer!! anyway i cut at bugis street. HAHA =) so went hm aft tt while my sis meet up wif her fren for celebration =)

so aft bathin n eatin i end up sitting in front of de com. =X tmr shdb goin msia =) mon n wed eclub,tues hv dental. omg,i seems lyk OUT everydae. gulity of nt touching hmwk!! RAH!! better do some when hv tym!! omg,i so damm slpy!!it's 2liao!!

ok ok here i go =)

BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment