Saturday, November 17, 2007

oh,im slackin again!! =X

NO la,im juz givin myself a small little break la.. im rather distracted by my sis todae! we crapped n look thru some photos =) aimed to finish organic chem todae but cant liao. so juz finish alkene n start a bit of arene b4 i slp if possible ba=)

I LOVE MY CHEM NOTES!

of cos de notes is written by myself la! so neat la!!HAHA=) of cos i dun lyk de content. i still dun get y ple will lyk organic chem! i hate in since sec sch sia! mayb it's too much of memorizing work ba.. my brain n memory is nt as gd as de past =(

omg,i haven start on maths.

seems lyk im giving up maths. well,tmr i gonna study maths so tt it wun feel tt im bias against it ba =D but quite obvious tt i wun hv enuff tym for maths. RAH. nvm,juz try my best ba.

i've been so guai these days [4DAES!] stay at hm to bi guang xiu lian..HAHA=) but tink im studyin chem at v slow speed sia. dear wenfang, i hv 2 reexams too!! lol. so im nt much better off den u!! let's go each other's jia out zai N try our best=)

I WANNA DEVELOP ALL DE PHOTOS!

nt all la,those tt r memorable de la..fr sec til ne de =) cos i last yr wanna develop til nw haven. n i tink SHD hv hardcopy! wad if de com suddenli gt prob den everyting juz gone in a split sec? or wad if old liao 4gt hw to use com?HAHA=) but it's exp la.. gonna cost mi more den 100bucks! cos realli loads to be developed!! but dun hv enuff $$!! =( gonna pay by NETS lo =( long long tym nv use my POSB card liao cos it's was wif my sis de past few mths!! haha=) back to topic, im excited lei!! HAHA=) gonna arrange de photos aft re-exam den woot,go develop dem =) i tink u ple shd do it too. HAHA=)

mayb i shd juz cut my fringe n trim de rest of my hair. LOL. i wanna do it in s'pore! cos last yr cut in msia liao. ok,no link. but de price is abt de same. so y nt cut in s'pore? HAHA =) I enjoy de cutting hair process =D even though gonna take off spect n c nth,de process still nt bad=) i enjoy kimage's service!HAHA=) but v exp so i wun go dere if it's nt FREE.haha=)

external bazaar is postponed!! to 8dec! so can go OG OUTING =) but means gonna save $$ for pizzahut!! oh,n $22.50 for de E^3 workshop! omg.. too bad my edusave account doesnt hv enuff
$$ to pay for de workshop.RAH!

i feel lyk eatin ngee ann's yummy!! RAH!damm hungry nw! =(

by de way i nd recommendation of GD HP!!haha=)

ok. OFF I GO N BE A GD NERD =D

BYE=)

No comments:

Post a Comment