Wednesday, October 31, 2007

due to de high demand, i shall update my blog =D but actualli nt v long lei, 1 wk onli ma!! RAH,i cant rmb wad happened last wk la,so i shall juz tok abt de last dae of sch which is thurs =D

de 1st lesson was chem. Mr azmi said tt it's de guy's day so dey'll ans de qns =) woot,den i relax dunnd tink of de ans =D took pics wif him!! den hurry to sizzlinice to prepare de can drinks cos we r sellin dem at 40cents each =) de response was quite gd esp durin de break =) luckily my idea works if nt kana scold sia. actualli it's juz a common idea la.HAH=) RAH,we shd hv start de promotion lyk on wed sia=( but nvm,we still manage to sell on thurs=) civil is dialouge session wif de counsellors. 30min onli,so hv r dismissed 30min earlier=) de counsellors din realli ans to de qns sia.as in all de ans r so standard la..HAHA=) n well, i agree tt canteen food is sellin too exp,or de quantity is too little!! N more variety pls!! I wan JAP food n some new stuff=)

before ms martin cum into de class for GP,chen yaan damm funny sia!! She went out of de classrm to c whether ple can thru de window nt den sarah open de window n “BOO!!” HER!! Haha=) dey so funni la. Den chenyaan wanan scare ple but nt passer-by.haha=) den gt teacher walk pass cant boo dem.haha=) so she sat at 1 side n standby to scare ple!! N she managed to do it aft waitin so long!!haha=) for GP we watch video abt Americans boys.. dey so violent n at young age jiu jb wrong mindset sia.. “a man is someone who doesn’t cry n is tough n does nt cry much” LOL…de babies r so damm cute k!! well,fell aslp den neck damm pain =X took pic wif her b4 we left =D

maths no1 prepare for assignment n tut so we sit dere n chat. We thought of havin a class chalent n we seems to 4gt abt mr sia.haha=) oh ya,so r we havin any class chalent? If n0e let mi n0e k? haha=) so we took pic wif mr forllow =) he insist tt he shdb sitting in front of his table so we moved de table to de center sia..he so da pai hor? Haha=)sweet marianne gave us de card she made to every single 1 of us(teachers nt included) = ) had chi which smt %$#^$%# tt I dun wish to mention. But she duno de ting so cant blame her. But she shdnt use so harsh de words la.. RAH.

So aft sch stay back to sell de drinks n mochi =) so happi tt mr koh help us by givin de students treat!! Tt’s so kind of him!! So we cleared de mochi n icecream n some of de drinks=) so happi sia=) muz thx Cheryl n de rest of s28 ple hu supported us=) nt forgetting wenfang hu bought loads loads loads of stuff=) MUACK!! we left at 7+pm cos we nd to remove those ice stick to de sides of de fridge. It’s a tedious task man!! But I manage to use it as a mean of fa xie =D but damm hot la.mi n aaron keep knock de ice den pam sit n wait to remove ice -.=”

MY CLASS CAM-WHORED TODAE =D

for pics,refer to my fren's blog ba =D

Well,it’s de last dae of proper sch on last thurs. tym pass so damm fast. Rah,still can rmb 1st dae step into jjc gt loads of crazy ple cheerin sia. Den 1st 3 mths de class n hw I gt to n0e more n more ple =) esp Marianne hu’s fr de same sec as mi but we really gt to n0e each other tis yr =) with her,it’s so fun n crazy =D life w/o her will be borin =( but nvm,it’s better off for her to choose de path she decided on =D I’ll miss de daes we spent tgt MAMA!!muz keep in contact if nt I #^$%#^ u hor!!

Tis yr wasn’t a great yr. for academic wise it’s a v bad yr. de worse yr in fact, if really promote, I will hv to chiong n leave de fate to nxt yr term 1. if I gonna fail,I may join Marianne sia, but,I dun even n0e im goin be promoted la. But I dun care nw cos of pw=)

Ok, so we had pw todae=) generally every1 improve=) perhaps it’s becos dere’s onli my team n hendri so nt tt nervous ba.but real actual op I’ll be damm freak out sia. Went yq’s hse to edit de video n slides=) but jaime n I nth much to do so we play bluff wif yq n Jaime is de winner (as usual). Aft tt mi n jaime play speed. N I keep losin cos if de 2 cards same muz shout “SNAP/SNATCH”!! I din n0e nd to do tt til todae!! Den we keep luff n luff til my back pain!!HAHA!!if u luff,u can lose 0.5kg in a yr!! =D so we left at abt 6+ n I meet sis to look for her shoe. But dun hv sia =( nvm,reach hm 9+ =) n keep use com aft bath=)


Op is cumin on tis fri!! shit,I haven finish i&r.RAH.

im slpy,im hungry. my teeth hurt,my lip pain. RAH.sln of these prob: SLP!!
so off i go le,bye ple =D

gdluck for A's n O's =D


No comments:

Post a Comment