Wednesday, June 19, 2013

kids...

I always thought working with kids would be something enjoyable as kids are so adorable! I mean they are (or supposed to be) naive, harmless, 天真无邪 etc. But they can get really irritating when they cry or play around. I actually worked with some kids of mid and upper primary range weeks ago and it was actually a mixture of feeling. Some kids really need to warm up before they share while some kids can just hit off with you once you engage a topic that he/she is interested in. I guess that regardless of age actually cos I'm those who need to warm up too. It's kinda heart warming when the shy ones started opening up, or simply a small from their cute little faces, or the way they look up to you. But some can get quite irritating in the sense that they don't really listen to what you say, or worse they disobey to what was told or being naughty/rude/impolite. 

Anyway I felt so outdated and old cos I keep feeling that I'm like one of the oldest among them. HAH, true and untrue cos actually a handful of them are of the same age of me or even older (i'm referring not to the kids of course). Kids nowadays are super updated. They have handphones, they watched movies that I didn't watch like Ah Boys to Men, Iron man etc. I was totally out of the conversation.

Thanks kids for letting me to have this valuable experience by working with you all over the short 2 days. Don't think we'll have the chance to get together again and even if we ever met next time, I don't think we'll remember each other. OMG, I sound so heartless. But still,  hope you kids stay happy and healthy and enjoy ur childhood!

Loves,
Bean

No comments:

Post a Comment