Friday, June 14, 2013

Gardens by the Bay on 16th May

Best model award: My Mum (you'll know why soon)


My mama is so ON right? HAHA.


XQ joined us too, cos we happened to plan to visit the place on the same day (:

Godma, mama, gonggong and yours truly.

The reason why we were there.

Little Netherlands.

BFF


Tulips

My cute grandpa say the photo will look nicer with the umbrella opened. HAHA.

And my mama just follow my grandpa

Godma naughty didn't follow.


Thanks XQ for being photographer Ke of the day (:

One of my favourite photo of the day

Height doesn't matter for friendship! HAHA. oops, why did I come up with such a caption?! HAH.

Happy mama!

The Falls.

Omg this is so damn cute!

FEED ME FEED ME FEED ME.

 Another group photo.

 This is kinda cute too (:

 Reminds me of the parliament in Berlin..




 Whee we finally waited till the light up! HAHA





Instead of flying off to another country for graduation trip, I have been visiting some place of interest in Singapore! Okay, but visiting Gardens by the Bay is more because of the Tulipsmania in Flower Dome. The entrance fee for the 2 domes is $20 for adult but with NTUC/Passion/Safra card, there's a 10% discount! So do remember to bring one if you have them. 

Talking about the Tulipsmania, it's a bit disappointing cos' the bed of tulips wasn't as big as what I thought. The domes are also not as big as I thought and we only took around 3 hours plus to explore the 2 domes. Nevertheless the flowers are pretty, the night scene is really pretty and it's more like a bonding session. But I guess I wouldn't be visiting the domes anytime soon, just like other local attractions like Singapore Flyer (I got the ride for free, super shiok hor?!). Back to the dome, please beware of slippery wet floor in Cloud Forest since The Fall is right at the entrance to welcome visitors. 

P.S. I finally use my pen-mini after so long. LOL.

Loves,
Bean

No comments:

Post a Comment