Sunday, June 16, 2013

Weekend is loved.

I think I'm having 5-days week too and weekends are meant to be nuah at home and laze around. HAHA. Yesterday was great! Watched 4 hours of drama-1 Hong Kong movie with Stephen Chow(逃学威龙2), 1 local drama with Ann Kok in it and 1 Local drama 豆腐街. So instead of going to gym and I've been eating and eating and watching TV X: So hopefully, somehow, I'll go down to gym a bit later in the afternoon. HAHA.

And weather has been VERY VERY VERY WARM these days. Have been waking up in the middle of the night due to this hazy warm weather. Maybe it's a good season to let all bed mattresses and soft toys to enjoy some sun-bathing sessions. -.- My grandpa was so cute cos he say this kind of weather go shopping malls the best cos got free aircon! AGREE MUCH!

Coming 2 weeks will be busy with meeting up with friends and family! Tomorrow will be going for hair cutting, wonder how short should I cut since I don't want it to be too short for convocation. HAHA. And yq reminded me that I didn't cut bangs for quite some time! shall see what the hair dresser say. Have been thinking of getting a new glasses but I'm not sure what suites me. Shall see how again cos it's gonna be money out weeks.

Loves,
Bean.

No comments:

Post a Comment