Monday, May 13, 2013

Things to do during this so-called break.

Hello Humans,

I am not sure whether I am having holiday or is it consider a break between school life and work life. It's only the fifth day after my paper. I have been doing things that I like so far, like staying at home, tidying, eating




and eating


and eating.

At this rate of eating, I guess I will become a super big fat pig soon. Here are some of the stuff that I probably have to do while having my so-called break.

1) Get my gyming regime back.
Having an almost 1 month break from gym and entering it again on Saturday with just a 3.6km jog, my legs are still aching right now. LOL. Twice per week regime was reduced to once and zero and hopefully it will slowly come back again. I seriously need to lose some fats and oil. With the obsession with carbo like rice and noodles, and fried food, I doubt I can have a good clean diet. :/

2) Start my practical for driving.
I hope once it started it will just get going and I'll get it over and done with instead of having breaks in between and forgetting all the skills and being unfamiliar with stuff and back to square one. I am hoping to start my driving lesson in June, so if I were to do it twice or thrice a week that would be the best. 25 practical lessons at non-peak hours would cost around $1550 ($62 x 25).  I do have some money for that but I will be super mega broke after that. I am waiting for my OCBC ibanking device so that I can have some money in my BBDC account to make booking. Happy waiting.

3) Save my lele and practice/learn it.
Did I mention that the string of my lele snapped and I got to do some operation for it. Maybe I'll look at Youtube if not I'll send it to hospital which is super not worth it cos changing the string cost around $15 and I got it at $28 or so? I can't remember. Oh well, I'll see how.

4) Tidying.
What to say more, that's one of my favourite hobby. HAH. Actually that is what I have been doing since my exam and I still have a long way to go! I think I can just stay at home for an entire week or even weeks just to tidy my room, excluding my sister's territory. I am actually not even done with one cupboard. Clap Clap. I have a lot of junks or stuff to be thrown, recycled (i.e. my soci notes HAHA) or donated (i.e. unwanted use-able stuff). I'm trying to make more space or changing some space allocation for our stuff. Despite getting 2 cupboards from Ikea, I think we are still facing space constraint.

5) Job Hunting.
Actually I am no an unemployed since I am not actively finding a job in the market. Oh well, but I think I will fall under that category soon when my job hunting starts. A standard question that I receive is "eh you graduate already right", "eh you found job?", "what can you work as/what you wanna work as?"etc. They are super common to receive and I know it's hard to avoid though I hate to reply since I've no clear answer. I wonder when I should start my job hunting. Ideally it should start soon so I can nuah and rest and do whatever I like and by the time I've enjoyed finished it's time to start work and earn money. But, lack of motivation and being so sian about taking more responsible and stepping into the next phase of life, I am not really prepared and I am truly not really excited, yet. It's not like I don't have to work since I don't like or I shouldn't drag or maybe I shouldn't be so fast to judge since I've yet to experience it. But probably I will... start it soon, when I feel like. X: It can be quite stressful when you see people getting job or even started working already. My mum was telling me that I have to start work soon cos I've been spending and eating. HMMM.

6) Me time.
Yes I want more Me Time. I think it's really a pleasant to live in your own world for a while. Perhaps having a cup of tea in TCC at vivocity, looking at the pretty habour front scene and read a good read. Okay I have not been to there but I once saw a photo there which makes me have this mental image. HAHA. As for good read, I don't really read, but I still have the social studies textbook that CS lent me, random. HAHA. But anyway, that sounds good for a perfect afternoon, all by yourself. Okay, money money. Oh ya, I also thought of penning down some stuff, like super outdated Europe trip or whatever when I have the time. A good way to reminisce the good times (:

7) Catch up.
Break is also about catching up with your loved ones- your friends, family and yourselves. HAHA. But me having break doesn't mean the whole world is having break. Those who want to meet will meet, coordination can be a bit tedious but arrangement can be made.

I have been spending online by buying online deals X: For example, Japanese buffet, Korean buffet, Gelish maincure and pedicure, haircut and leggings. HAHA. I was really tempted by some other online deals. That's aside from the singing and make-up class that NPM bought for the both of us. Not going out doesn't really mean not spending X:

Loves,
Bean.

No comments:

Post a Comment