Sunday, May 12, 2013

Cheers to all mothers

Hello Humans,

First of all, to all the mothers, be in human, animal, gender or whoever,

HAPPY MAMAS' DAY!(:

My mama highlighted one important point, if only people treat their mama well just on this day throughout the whole year, it's quite a sad thing. I find it quite true cos we usually just take our mamas for granted (i.e. like cos she will always be there for you etc) and probably children reward them or celebrate their contribution on mothers' day. I guess we don't have to treat our mum great delicate everyday or too frequently but giving them small little things that they like as and well is probably better. HAHA. Like getting them Old Chang Kee chicken wings or curry puff or yam pie, 粽子 from 和记 , bringing them to mayim for meals, or having coffee breaks randomly in the day and buying them wanbao etc, I think these small little things makes them happy and I myself feels happy too. HAHA.

But nevertheless, cos of this special day plus we were out plus I have craving for 小笼包 plus we walked past dintaifung while finding foodcourt, I suggested treating them! HAHA. So happily we queued and got our seats pretty fast.

Mama and I while waiting for our food.

Godma and Grandpa.

Here's our 小笼包! yummy! But mama was saying Mayim's is better than this, somemore cheaper! I think they taste about the same. HAHA.

I mad love this fu zhu prawn thingy. It's damn expensive. Such a small serving but $9.80. But why you so nice?!?!?! 

We waited super ultra long for this curry fish head. Perhaps cos we have nothing else to eat cos we finished all our food and they served us our plain rice so we thought that it's coming but it is not. $26+ with a not so big serving, we still it's quite worth it cos the curry is really nice! They used a lot of shrimps for the natural sweetness and the curry is piping hot that I scalded my tongue -.-'


My mama making wishes. So did my godma. HAHA.


Thank you mama for bringing me to this world on 27th June 1990, and of course giving me a super big and loud family by giving birth to my other siblings. Thanks for risking your life to have me at the age of 40. Thanks for playing with me, taking care of me, and doing everything for me.

Thank you my godma, who dote me since the day I was born. I know I'm your sweetheart and everyone knows that with your biasness! HAHA. Like during Chinese New Year my godma will write my name "小彬" on the angbao so that she wouldn't give it to the wrong person cos that angbao got more money. Thanks for buying hashbrown from McDonald whenever you visit us over the weekend when we were still kids. Thanks for caring and treating me like a kid even up till now.

I think I am very blessed, cos I have two mothers. But I got to admit that sometimes we take a lot of things to be granted, and even if we do know that they are precious, we tend to forget them and only be reminded once over a blue moon. They are getting old, with more wrinkles and white hairs. I think I need to learn to treasure them more.

I am not flaunting loves from my mamas. I believe that yours love you to tiny little bits of you, loving you despite the fact that you can be damn stupid and annoying at times, and they can do it via various methods. You may find their nagging irritating, or being impatient with that just like me. But you know you still love them and so do them. Be it whether they are around, I believe deep down their love will stay with you, with all the great bonding and memories you all shared.

Cheers to all mothers.

Loves,
Bean.

No comments:

Post a Comment