Friday, May 24, 2013

Solo window shopping

1. $43.90 New Look floral skirt.

 2. $49.90 New Look white dress.

 3. $69.90 Zara green dress

 4. $81 Laneign basic set

 5. $49.90 green dress from Orchard Central

6. $39.90 green dress from Orchard Central.


Was window shopping alone in town before meeting my sister. It was quite relaxing and enjoyable to enjoy the Japanese noodles and matcha before walking around. Only managed to get items from Daiso cos the cheaper price makes me more willing to spend. Amazingly the pocket size tripod stand works but sadly the food stuff that I got from Daiso ain't really nice :/ Looked around at clothes at New Look, Zara, Cotton On etc and photos above are some of the stuff that I thought are not bad and tried them on. Sadly, I think I wouldn't be considering item 2 and 3 as the former is quite simple but too expensive and item 3 is surprisingly too big (I took size M) and probably size S would be too small. Okay, maybe I should be happy for that so that I can eliminate more items on the list. HAHA. Item 5 and 6 seems a bit too expensive too but they are quite nice! The same goes to item 1. HAHA. Laneign products look pretty good too and I saw a pair of Scholl sandals which are damn comfy ($42).

GSS when are you officially coming?! I'm gonna walk around to see see look look before spending unless I can't resist the temptation. HAHA. But again, money drop from sky please. Or is it time to start job hunting? X:

Probably another solo window shopping tomorrow at JP since I need to go NTU for some meeting. haiyo, Saturday leh.

Loves,
Bean


No comments:

Post a Comment