Saturday, May 25, 2013

A relaxing fulfilling day- if only it's always holiday

Hello Humans,


Today is a super relaxing day! Okay not really, cos I had a presentation this morning for the HSS OEP. It feels so weird to be with kids (they are just a few years younger than me) who I don't know but most of them knowing each other. It's gonna be hard to communicate with them. Is it because I'm getting old and anti-social? HAHA, I think it's more likely cos I'm not going to be studying in school with any of them I guess. 

But anyway, today is relax yet fulfilling cos it feels that I have done some stuffs within a day. Shopping with ZY at Jurong Point was really impromptu. She happened to saw my yesterday's post this morning and texted me before my meeting end! (: So window shopping turned out to shopping since both of us bought something. I was eyeing on some dresses but it was really my problem. The dresses are damn short, WHY CAN'T YOU ALL BE LONGER HUH?! And another problem of me is that some dresses that I have been trying are quite nice-fitting at the lower part but too big at the top. Seriously, I have heavy bottom! ): Okay that aside, we were happy to see pretty shoes at Rubi. Yes, Rubi! Gonna admit that I don't really like their shoes cos some of the quality very cui and it feels like cardboard. But a pair of shoes really caught my eyes with it's pandan kaya-look-alike green! HAHA. It really looks delicious and pretty and it's $10! So yes, i took quite long to decide to buy it and we spotted a lot of other pretty shoes! ZY was kinda sad cos she recently boughts shoes at much higher price and she was eyeing on new range of Rubi shoes. HEE, sorry to keep that shoes in view. :P And ZY bought a top, hopefully she will wear it often (:





So after shopping was gyming. Actually I don't do much in gym. I'll usually try to jog for 30 minutes (with first 5 minutes walking as warm up) followed by 5 minutes cool down. HAHA, my timing can be cui but for hater for running, I consider that's very good already. *CLAP CLAP as encouragement* LOL. But anyway cos I'm those kind of people who can sweat damn easily, so it's good to have some sweat out sessions. (: Today was windy, so I decided to sit by the swimming pool to enjoy the wind with my music. IT IS SUPER AWESOME. That would really be a luxury in hectic life (in the future) but I guess once in a while is good enough. I realized I like to live in my world world, lying somewhere, listening to music and enjoying the wind. Just like in barrage. LOL.

That's about it for today. 

Loves,
Bean.



No comments:

Post a Comment