Tuesday, September 18, 2012

it's another week

Hello Humans,

it's 八月初三now. Twelve more days to 中秋节. I'm very tempted to accept YT's invitation for Saturday 中秋节's celebration and hence I was urging HL and ZY to finish their assignment asap so that we can go together! Girls, please finish them or at least done up with most part of your assignment okay? (:

Yesterdays was supposed to collect my lele but due to shipment and customary delay, we can only collect it from 19th onward ): But the thing is we're not free to make a trip down to collect it any time soon. Lele, please guai guai wait for your mummy okay?

But anyway, Shan and I brought mum and godma to Chinatown for lunch! Introduced them the vegetarian restaurant that YT/XQ brought us to years ago! It was a good session- eating and chatting session. Mum revealed that she used to copy her classmate during spelling test and how her teacher would suan her when she kana caught. HAHA.Walked a bit before Shan and I left them.

Anyway, Shan and I had a rather expensive dinner- $30+ for 2 pax at Ion Orchard. But it was a good experience in that Japanese restaurant! The food is nice (I ordered fried pork and Shan ordered Salmon Soup) and I got to "fry" my own porky! It was another happy meal of that day since both of us like what we ordered (:


How fast is another week. Time is passing at a super fast rate.

I kinda have this love-hate relationship of my current lifestyle of nuahing, watch TV, out with family days followed by going to school. I've been neglecting the last part and going school is almost like a chore. ):

Oh well, I starred into computer screen for hours and days for my memo and finally I think it's done cos I simply feel sian doing it. I shall edit it and use it for my presentation. HAHA. Wait, maybe I should do more research for FYP so I have something to 交待 to my professor tomorrow. LOL.

Okay off I go, can't wait for Channel U program at 8pm cos it's freaking funny (:

Loves,
Bean.

No comments:

Post a Comment