Monday, September 10, 2012

Family Days

Hello Humans,

I was supposed to do some research for my FYP over the weekend but it turned out to be family days. HAHA, don't know if that's good or not.

Anyway, went JB and we had our favourite curry fish head + duck + rojak + yong tau foo (: Walked around in City Square mall after lunch and we wanted to try mooncake! But the stingy person didn't manage to catch the hint that we wanna try pandan flavor mooncake. SO STINGY CAN. So we went to another store but it's kinda sticky and we didn't like it. Can't wait to go Takashimaya for mooncakes! :D Dinner was at Chua Kee, another favourite place to eat in JB. (: So basically it's a family eating day. LOL

Impromptu shopping at Bugis with my second sister yesterday. We spent most of our time walking around Bugis Street, which changed a lot since my last visit with her!As a guai sister (ahem),I didn't manage to get anything though she's the bank of the day. Okay I did try to find something to buy but there isn't much for me to buy. I would say one dress is mine IF I can fit nicely into it. HAHA. After that we meet Dad and Shan for dinner- Fish head and sambal kangkok. (:

Will be meeting FYP prof on wednesday and I haven't been doing much. I'm super lazy and.. lazy. Tell me how can I ever meet this:

Timeline for my FYP prof.

Oh well, I'll die if i follow it. There are days which I confirm plus chop will be out or nuahing but of course I can't show it out to prof right? HAHA. Oh ya, I still need to do up a list of reference for her too. Okay more for myself since it's for own use but she wanted us to show her. Argh, haven't read much how to do sia ):

And, I'm going for an interview tomorrow! Scary much, I haven't been to interview for super long time! 

Okay stop collecting dust and perhaps shall get started soon.

Loves,
bean.

No comments:

Post a Comment