Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Yet another week

Hello Humans,

Time pass super ultra fast and it's Tuesday again! ):

Have been going out for the past 3 days from Saturday to Monday.

Saturday was a short mini-gathering for some of us (me hl zy yt and maybe hl's bf), all thanks to yt (: We didn't managed to play any games but we were on time for food! HAHA, we reached the place at a perfect timing cos dinner buffet just started. Dinner was followed by 灯谜,which all of us aimed to guess right 1 question each and to get the present. HAHA. it was quite challenging cos we don't get to read the question but to listen to the question only, no visual aid a bit hard for us to guess huh! ): But anyway, I managed to volunteer and guessed the correct answer for the question of guessing a word “天破顶” and won myself a mug! Joked that it will be bay's present next year! I'll really give it to her in its original form if i remembers! :D Glad that though we are all busy, we still managed to come together for a few hours (:

Sunday was family day, where my family and I went to look at houses! HAHA, yup we like to look at houses though we don't really have intention to buy them. Nevertheless those display units are really nicely designed (:

Went to JB on Monday and it was really a eating day. I ate freaking lot for 5hours and that was quite 辛苦 cos bloated stomach is just irritating ): Shan't list down what I ate though I told zy what I ate, haha, I don't wanna sound like a pig though I am one.

And... I am finally done with my HS222 presentation after many editing! Decided to do on 2 articles instead of just 1, so it will take around 21 or 22 minutes. Hopes it will be okay on Thursday! (:

Decided to rest a bit after editing HS222 presentation by blogging, guess I'll bathe soon and perhaps start my FYP soon. Sorry FYP, I didn't touch you for 2 weeks already and my concern for having something to 交待 professor is here again ): It's so irritating leh. I thought of not going school tomorrow cos I've nothing new for her. But tomorrow is last time of seeing her before recess week, which is next week! Oh well... stupid FYP ):

And I can't wait to watch stupid Jap variety show at 8pm! HAHA

Loves,
bean.

No comments:

Post a Comment