Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Worst period of Y3S1 is OVER! (:

Hello Humans.

Life was a torture for the past few days! I wonder how people sleep only 3 or 4 hours a day can tahan. I've been sleeping late or should I say early since it's like midnight. Byebye essays, assignment and presentation (: Okay not that I've cleared all assignments for this semester- there's still a 30% HS401 assignment 3! At least the most dreaded period is over and I should feel happier. Worries shall wait again.

I was very stress- mentally and physically. was hungry but didn't manage to eat all the rice. Wasted food ): and shitted as usual. Anyway, stress didn't become motivation. All I want is JUST GET IT OVER AND DONE WITH. I seriously hate 301. I love 3 classical theorists much much more. CONTEMPORARY THEORISTS i hate you all. Too many of you that I can't distribute my love equally hence decided not to distribute at all. Essay was like crap and I wouldn't be surprised getting a B- or C. Though C is kinda sad and bad (which really is) but I think that where my essay will stand and i can't be bothered much. presentation was like crap too. As in the preparation work. Adele, I'm so sorry. My brain really not functioning and I can't upload any theory/theorist into my brain. Thanks for your hard work for this damn presentation. LOVE you! :D HS401.. I hope it will be better than assignment1, but report was done within 3 hours and submitted at 3plus cos I can't take it but to submit and sleep. Ponned tutorials and didn't do mindmaps thanks to all the stupid assignments.

This is bad. I think it's been quite long since I have that kind of attitude. It sucks cos I feel stupid and my brain seems to be lost and not found. I think it is the case for this semester. The other stress period was last year's recess which eventually turn out to be okay. what's wrong for this semester? I think it's just because of the heavy concepts, stupid presentation and ya the most hated thing presentation. LOL. Okay since most are done for this semester than I shall not complain.

Anyway, I've received acceptance package from Georgia Tech! And I got to reach there by 3rd/4th Jan!
Applied for International House but still have many things to do! Health check, booking flights, and course matching! Courses offered and seems like nothing much to take for sociology! ): I'm so sian diao cos planned to take Race & Ethnicity in year 4 cos it seems to be one of the few to be taken in GT. And stupidly, they offer modules that I've taken in my past 2 years in NTU- Globalization,  Health & Medicine and Science & Tech. -.- why don't they offer interesting modules just like what they've offered last spring? ): I shall to think of what to take man. Too tired to see now, maybe I'll do it tomorrow afternoon.

Got to think whether to S/U business law and to think whether I should really do something real for business with the guys. Someone got lobang but I'm not as keen already. Shall think about it. Maybe tomorrow. Good good, everything tomorrow then think.

Maybe I should just off lappy right now and rest my eyes (and brain. wait, it's lost so nvm). Thanks lappy for working nearly as hard as me for the past few days; You've been good. Tie for you to rest too. Night.

LOVES,
bean.

P.S. flood in thailand pls faster flow into the sea! by 3 weeks time. okay 4 weeks.
P.S.S. all the best for your exams- hl and zy