Saturday, October 08, 2011

Random.

Hello Humans.

Sometimes I wonder if people look for serious partner in relationship or just with a play play mentality.

Do you date someone whom you think you'll be with for the rest of your life, or perhaps your partner just matter for a few months in your life, and you have to keep changing your partner to fine the "right" one.

Not that I'm against those relationships that do not last, by that I meant those that last around 1-4 months. If you don't try, you'll sort of not know whether he/she is the people whom you can be with. And people do go with their feelings.

I've not been into any relationship in the last 20 years (going 21) in my life, but I believe most people sort of have the ideal type of the the other party. Ideal type, meaning your prefered characteristics of the other half. Tall, honest, faithful, filial, humorous, cute and the list goes on and on. Well, all these are subjective. And your partner maynot possess all these qualities as the "feel" is ulitmately the main thing. Of course who doesn't want a tall guy?! I'd love my kids to be tall, so I must find a taller man.


突然觉得下雨时有人帮忙撑伞的感觉应该很不错嘛。 HAHA.

No comments:

Post a Comment