Friday, October 28, 2011

overseas studies

Hello Humans.

I switched off my lappy immediately after my previous post cos I was seriously tired. And I just fold my arms and sleep. 13 hours of sleep really made it better(:

Shuttle bus experience for yesterday was bad. My balancing sucks to the core and had a mini dance in the bus with the turns. I can't wait to reach pioneer. HAHA. Anyway bump into Jeremy in NTU so we took the bus together. Maybe his friend will hate him for not buying Mac with her. LOL. Anyway, dinner at KFC and udders with Adele was great! (: We had good laugh and the choco kitkat icecream+waffle is nice! :D

Anyway, seems like things are more or less confirm that I'm going for USA exchange. But worries is here again!): Going for exchange in 3rd year is seriously troublesome! As required to start GP/FYP in 4th year, I should have completed 8 sociology PEs with a grade, meaning those that cleared during exchange are not counted since they are ungraded. Emailed Prof Prem and hopefully as a kind man he can make a waiver for me to start GP when I'm back from exchange with 6 sociology PE! Cross my finger and pray. If he doesn't agree, seems like my exchange trip will be gone. What's more important than doing GP right? I want to graduate on time with my friends!

Meanwhile, maybe I should still plan for:
1) Course Matching
2) Pay MRV fee + SEVIS fee [after receiving Prof's reply]
3) Book appointment for VISA [after number 2]
4) Get my health check done, maybe on Tuesday but still need to be after Prof's reply.
5) Flight? Maybe flying off on 31 December. A new year for a new start huh?

Anyway, Atlanta didn't snow for quite some time, I think 100years or so. But recently, snow is back! It snowed in late dec 2 years back and 9th Jan last year! I don't know if I'll have the chance to see snow! LET IT SNOW, LET IT SNOW, LET IT SNOW~~ But we were told that the temp should be around 13degree celsius in the morning and 0 degree celsius at night  when we reach there in Jan. HMMM.

Also, I need to check for travel in December. Seriously I think flood in Bangkok doesn't seems to be okay by December. Even if there's no more flood, it will be very dirty. Why flood why flood?! ): Okay I'm complaining when I can't travel, shouldn't people living in Bangkok complain more since it affect their lives? Anyway, maybe I should check something out about tiger, since zaobao states that tiger is willing to offer  2 options for traveller to Bangkok
1) delay plan by 7days without any charge
2) change of destination without admin charge but traveller will have to top-up for the difference of the tickets.

Though I don't want to change of plan, but it seems that we have to, if necessary. If really can change without admin charge then I don't really mind changing destination! Maybe to Hongkong? Since I might stop by Taiwan next year already (my mum reminded me that). HAHA, okay that was just what I was thinking, have not discuss with the girls. But i shall check out with tiger website first. And maybe I should try contacting the hotel in bangkok to see whether they are kind enough to refund us some money, why not give it a try right?

And I have decided not to join the guys for the real business cos I doubt I have the commitment and time. Time to think whether I should SU my business law since I might not have chance to use all in my 4th year if I'm going on exchange. Many things to do again! ):


Anyway these are the photos taken when coconut bay bao bao crashed NTU to study(:


And this is the comfortable lovely shoes mama bought for me :D

Loves,
Bean.