Saturday, March 06, 2010

Hello Humans!


I think photo booth is damn fun! HAHA :D I know that's quite slow since mac join my family years ago, HAHA. I played with it these days since I got so bored with my essay! I've nothing much to write about! Luckily only 3 pages long including references etc!



I enjoyed my day out with my besties ytd! It's always feels great to be out with them! :D More outings on our fine days huh!! I'm so sorry for my singing urge that what planned have to leave for next fine day! But yes, that fine day will arrive soon! :D Didn't take much photos yesterday, and I don't plan to upload them so fast cos I think I'll upload when there're more photos to be uploaded. HAHA!




Anyway, one year pass damn fast can! I didn't realised A's was released yesterday until I go Facebook and look at people's comment yesterday morning! One year ago, I was eating omelet with pamela at JJC and had our last lemonade drink before the release of A's, now I'm having recess week in my university! And I'm glad that my primary school bestie did well for her A's! Don't be so niao la, just fill up all the options! :D


Okay, it's weekend now. It's like shit. How can a week pass so fast? I enjoyed this week pretty much, though there're studies work to be done. Only if recess week is longer! HAIX.

OH MAC BOOK, I THINK I LOVE YOU MORE NOW! HAHA. :D Except the fact that your freaking messenger is not cooperating! D:

And I love this song!
黃靖倫 - 我的媽[MV]



OKAY off i go back to my HS203 mid term essay! HOW SAD! Freedom will be mine after 2 months! And my chinese standard really drop a lot! OMG la! I still dare of thinking to tutor Chinese (most probably primary school level).

LOVES, BEAN :D

P.S.: I know it's like I'm so zi lian but ahem, I'm testing the photo booth which I discovered recently! HAHA :D

No comments:

Post a Comment