Monday, March 22, 2010

Hello human!



I dreamt of my besties this morning (yes this morning while my hp was waiting to snooze)! They must be missing me and yes, KTV is crying for me too. HAHA, I know I just went there on 5th march, but I don't mind going sing again and again and again and all over again! Though my singing maybe ahem ya, but hey, nothing wrong to like singing even if I don't sing well. TRUE TRUE TRUE? :D Okay that doesn't seems like the main point for this entry, but never mind. I'm so going to meet up with my lovers soon before we're are stressed with our exams and assignment though we're (or at least me) who are under stress le.

and I know someone is going to be excited to see me on Thursday! HAHA, say you're excited if I don't care you liao! HAHA.

anyway this song is nice man! :D


AND YES,
anyone searching for cute and unique earpiece? you can go HERE, where you can get them! :D

Okay that's all!

LOVES,
bean :D

No comments:

Post a Comment