Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Hello Human.

I finally can upload pictures (: but i wouldn't be uploading much since I've do my assignment ASAP since it's due on friday. RAH, I've too much to include for the assignment which is on significant events that i remember from my earliest memory to the present. Come to think about it, most of them are from the younger period of me. I can't really think much for the period from JC till now. since it's significant event, think i can skip these 2 period. HAHA.

Oh ya,these days are terribly hot! the sun was so strong that i could barely open my eyes on my way back home yesterday! the earth is really getting sick! and when the weather is so hot, we tend to on air-con or fan for longer hours, which then leads to global warming and even hotter weather! OMG, by then i will really melt la.

I went comex on saturday with my parents and shan (: as usual, the place is flooded with people. managed to buy harddisk and memory card(: I didn't manage join S28 dinner, PAISEH! X:

Okay, the below 2 photos are xiaoqian and i (first picture); sam and i (second picture). both of them are from Choon Heng, which is my previous workplace. Don't think I've ever post photos of them.. or i did? i can't remember. i'm sorry that i still have not go bugis with xiaoqian which we agreed. HAHA,okay one fine day when i we free (:



Oh man, i feel like going this place! the last time i went was on 30th/31st july...HAHA,which is not very long ago. But it's a destressing place!


LOVES,
bean(:

No comments:

Post a Comment