Friday, September 18, 2009


Hello Human.


One week just pass again.

For next week, chinese assignment due and mid-term exam for ONE module! the chinese one is shifted after the holiday! and got to do reseach for the group project! oh well, i haven even do research for my own essays,luckily they are due on nov. actually i'll rather the chinese test next week, cos after holiday also have many stuff due. really sianjipua la. had 2 online meeting with my projectmates (there're 9 of us,which is the whole tut class). actually not productive one lo, we spent 1.5 hours deciding when to meet face-face -.-


anyway, the rest of the post will be PHOTOS (: realised i didn't upload much photos for previous posts.HAHA.



Taken during my birthday (: i miss my long hair!



Cycling session(: see what's near me on the floor! DIAPER! OMG.


Group photo at ECP.



NICE(: fr ding tai feng(: i dated hl if im not wrong...



me and xiao long bao which is damn nice (: we were having high tea like tai tai (:




this was my lunch. it wasnt hot lo ):



zhen ying and me @ orchard botak jone



Our yummy lunch! (:





meow meow who made lots of noise.. oh ya, it's afraid of bay! cos bay was frightened by the butterfly and the cat frightened by bay. HAHA.



WHAT A WASTE! we're not wasting food! hl didnt realise that's beef until it was served.. and i wanted to finish my own share before helping others..HAHA. and i dont really eat beef.



that's us in ION toilet(:



Okay that's all (:
LOVES,bean :D




No comments:

Post a Comment