Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Hello Human, I'm back.

Was busy with the stupid solo presentation, so got to read and think and do the slides alone ): anyway it's over. PHEWW. but it wasn't done smoothly!): !@#$%^& for the first time in my life i got to bring laptop to school and to do stupid presentation alone. the cable doesn't want to co-operate with my vaio. so at first there's no input then later is frequency out of range. i was WTHing cos almost the class have reached. luckily constant and the other girl (oops, i keep forgetting what's her name, I'll name her a kindsoul!HAHA) were kind enough to help me out kindsoul even lent me her laptop though the battery was running low. And finally the cable and projector decided to co-operate with her acer(phewwwww). I'm sooooo gonna thanks them (i mean the girls, not the IT stuff) la (:

then at first decided to go woodlands library to study with hl n zy, but it was canceled suddenly): i was very sianjipua but still went there to study since it's planned. i had my breakfast at long john and saw this cute little boy who wave at me!so cute can, i must be cute enough for him to want to play with me!HAHA,okay I'm puking too. so went to the quiet reading room and sat there for four hours. spent the entire four hours thinking of my HW101 which is due on coming monday while listening to my mp3. anyway, the quiet room is really quiet, my mp3 volume at 2 la!HAHA. then met up with zy to go causeway walk walk to look for her bag and my shorts. HAHA,in the end we walk 1 hour plus only X: and she didn't get her bag cos left the display only. i don't like display item. everyone also touch it before and keep zipping the bag. so dirty and pro to damage!HAHA.

anyway, i was in my school chinese library finding stuff for my chinese assignment. then the guy beside me ask whether im from taking chinese major then i say no. then he say " i thought you're memorizing the dic!" i was like LOL. then the other day, i was flipping the dictionary and the girl beside me ask me questions. then she wanted to help but can't cos she didn't take the course. so she asked her friend but he also didnt take. then he ask me im in which year and i told him year one. then was like oh jiayou.HAHA. anyway the girl very kind! she helped me ask the librarian or senior how to use online chi dic which maybe easier(: it's good to have helpful kind soul around! (:

okay, wanted to blog more but it's getting lengthy. and my 10pm drama start already! so ya,too be continued? depends..

BYE(:

LOVES,bean.

No comments:

Post a Comment