Friday, September 11, 2009

Hello Human.

i feeling so no life now, okay I'm still alive, yes i know that. but somehow i envy those with life and coping with their studies. i don't join cca not that i want to focus on my studies, okay, i don't even read all my readings. my friend was saying that i must be a person towards arts since i take soci but i say no, i don't even read! then she was then why you choose soci not science? i was like .... oh well, thought of changing major BUT think i'll end up compaining again.

Oh ya, met an auntie who lives at 30th. I used to see her every morning fr sec-jc (cos she fetch her son to sch and i go sch) so we got greet each other. but now lesson start later so i don't see her anymore until a few days ago! i didn't recognise her, HAHA. chatted in the lift and she was asked if i grew taller. then i said: no, i very long didn't grow le! HAHA. think we too long never see each other!HAHA. and she agreed. then she ask where i study and studying what. then she was "OH IM STUDIED SOCI TOO! BUT IN NUS!" haha, if i study in nus, she'll be my senior!LOL. anyway her son is taking O level this year and she asked me whether JJ is good. I was "Eh, not bad la.but don't get too involved in all those leadership thing,HAHA" then she said she told her son the cut off point is 10 to stress him, then i was like "HAHA,no la, my batch 15 or 16 can enter le!". actually JJ is not bad, at least looking back now, i no longer regret entering it. (my mum wanted me to go poly) but i do not deny i regretted not going poly in j1 when my result like shit.HAHA. i still miss my friends. even though there's only pam and anling, my other besties still in the same school and we can always meet up. unlike now.... SHOO,move on move on moving on.

Anyway, didn't know that most schools (pri,sec,jc) are having their holidays now! no wonder the mall is so crowded! HAHA, I was like hoping that their holiday end soon so that i don't have to sqeeuze etc. Okay that's a bit bad.

Meet up with laopos is really hard, all our timing so different ): next week will be their mid-sem test week so they aren't free. then when their test is over, it's my turn ): okay, i only have 2 courses that have this mid-sem test, but lots of reading!! especially the chinese semantics which sometimes i understand but most of the time scratch head with my friends ): talkin about chinese semantics reminds me of the assignment! OMG, i so going to touch it after finishing my HS101 project part one which i hope i'll do later...

so girls, when are we going to meet up?

LOVES,bean.

No comments:

Post a Comment