Thursday, February 14, 2013

I'm a happy girl on v-day

Hello Humans


I'm happy cos:
1) Received val-day present from bbdc that I pass my BTT
2) Pass final evaluation test on first attempt (without any revision! But, got try the practices lah)
3) Completed 5km run within 40mins and adds up to 6.3 within 55mins (well, that's for yesterday but I'm still happy)
4) Instead of 2day cny break, I'm having 8day cny break. *Clap clap* But not much difference actually.

Okay maybe these aren't really great or hard but whee, self-encouragement is good and important (:

It's a bit sian diao that FTT is on early April, that will certainly need more revision thing since it seems harder than btt and we didn't revise before our evaluation test today.

And happy valentines day people! ♥

So what if we're lonely souls on this day right, it can still turn out to be a good one!

Loves,
Bean


No comments:

Post a Comment