Thursday, February 21, 2013

I think I am missing you, Europe.

Hello Humans,

I AM OFFICIALLY MISSING MY EUROPE TRIP.

I miss getting lost in unknown areas and finding the right way.
I miss holding maps and camera and treating strangers as bad people.
I miss having bread before meals though that is fattening.
I miss the blue blue sky, the white fluffy clouds and the cold windy weather though the weather sometimes freak me out.
I miss being abroad without much worries, just relax.
I miss travelling, carrying my luggage around and having aches and bruises all over my body.
I miss burning off my fats by walking around streets and gaining back the calories by having 3 ice-creams in a day.
I miss having the thrill to find fellow Singaporeans or people who can speak Mandarin so that we can ask them for direction.
I miss getting home at 10pm or 9pm when the sky is still damn bright.
I miss flying around in planes and calling hostels my home.

I miss you, Europe.

Thanks to my friend who is on exchange. Looking at those photos makes me feels like "Oh I wanna go abroad!". Enough of travel bean. Okay, enough is not exactly enough. What is enough? I don't know. HAHA. So... Just wait and see where's the next stop! Cos I have no idea whether there will be any graduation trip for me.

Loves,
Bean

No comments:

Post a Comment