Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Holiday!

Hello Humans,

It's late December now and I am enjoying my holiday after my second last final examination in NTU. Yes second last, how fast right? Can't imagine next year when I only left with one and only paper for my final final examination. HAHA, don't need to countdown already. I'm a bit concerned that I'll be even more nuah as compared to this semester but I supposed that I'll be quite busy next semester with my FYP. So please don't assume that I'll be super free with a one-module semester okay? :P This time round really have to do work on FYP already cos FYP draft supposed to be submitted by early March. Hence strictly speaking, I'll only have less than 1.5 months for me to do everything given the fact that I'm nuahing (and intending to nuah my December away) and BKK trip and CNY gonna take away quite some time away too. And what's worse is that my laptop is sick and crashed and heng that my documents are saved in google.doc! But still, poor lappy ): And so irritating that I can't upload my remaining Europe trip photos which I intended ):

Anyway, final papers for Gender and Population are okay and I'm very sure that I wouldn't fail. HAHA, cos it's never easy to fail, unless you're really power or it's something really !@#$%^. I would say I don't have any or much bad feeling regarding my papers. Either I'm getting pro or I'm letting go. I think is the latter huh. HAHA, but anyway I can tell you which is it on 28th Dec when the result is out. :P

Shall blog again when I have the time and mood.

Till then.

Loves,
Bean.

No comments:

Post a Comment