Wednesday, November 28, 2012

I'm back, at least for a while (:


Hello Human,


Do you miss me? 

HAHA, just realized that I didn't blog for a month. Perhaps you are used to my absence since the 3 months break back in May.

Anyway, Gender paper is down, I'm looking forward to Tuesday cos that's the last paper! HAHA(: Oh well, not exactly looking forward Population paper since I know nuts about it. What I meant was the day. I'm sure you get me, don't you? (:

Anyway lying on the bed waiting to fall asleep is a torture, but heng yesterday was just a short while. Went for bed at 11.59pm and my sister was talking to me and I became more awake -.- Threaten her that if I can't fall asleep I'll on the lights and read my bedtime stories and she guai guai never kajiao me. HAHA(:

Went for Jurong Point to jalan jalan for a while to buy some stuff and to change books for sister after my paper today. Gym-ed and I'm aching now, especially my legs. It's great when there's no one in the gym cos you can just do whatever you like. (: Have been trying to hit the gym at least once a week since the start of the semester, hopefully can maintain this good healthy lifestyle huh! Though I didn't lose any weight but at least I feel healthier. :D I'm still hoping to lose some weight though since I've gained some weight after coming back from Europe and my weight remains at its peak. ):

That's all for today. 

Mini study break in progress. :)

Loves,
Bean.

No comments:

Post a Comment