Monday, December 31, 2012

Reflection for 2012

Hello humans,

I was hesitating whether or not to blog since my lappy is currently in hospital and I can only blog with my Hp. But anyway since it's the last day of 2012, maybe I should just do a short reflection of this year.

Come to think about it, year 2012 is considered a good year and it's not really just another year for me since everything went rather smoothly. (:

In year 2012, i got to travel abroad for good 3 months. It was overall a good and enjoyable trip though it wasn't where I've planned to go last year. I didn't make any friends with super good bonds but at least I get to know some new people and get to travel with Adele and sis. France (troyes and Paris), Belgium (Bruges and Brussels), Amsterdam, Barcelona, Italy (Rome and Venice), Switzerland (Zurich, Geneva etc) and Germany (Berlin, Munich) etc, places i left my foot steps and become part of my memory. Months of frequent movement and break away from familiar places and people. I don't think i've gained much independence but it was really a memorable trip. Perhaps I should have another blog entry about it. Haha. Blessed to be able to travel, and back to Singapore happily and healthily. A good experience indeed.

Academic wise.. so far so good, I'm more concerned for upcoming semester. School have been okay and expectations are more or less met-it's more like I reap what I sow (human do hope to receive more harvest than we expected, dont we?)Though AY2012-2013 semester 1 (the semester that just past)'s result wasnt of what ive expected, it was still okay considered okay since my cGPA remains the same at 3.80. Honestly speaking I was hoping for at least a B+ especially since I've no bad feeling after doing the papers and the modules overall seem okay. Oh well, too long nv see a B, last time was for HS301.but nvm, what I should worry more is next semester if I wanna maintain my cGPA. Tell me how I can achieve a A- for my last soci module and a B for my Fyp (I've planned to get a B- for Fyp cos i dont want to have any Cs -.-). Perhaps too much of nuahing and working hard only when I have to makes it reasonable for the grades. Okay, hopefully I wouldn't nuah too much next semester and I supposed myself not to. If I nuah, please don't remind me about Fyp, please just let me do it and try not to jio me out too often. I hope I will just progress at my own pace and hopefully I'll get it started with the start of the coming semester. I know I shouldn't be so concern of the grades. I know grades are not everything. I know I'm secured either a second lower confirm plus chop. I know education is not just about obtaining good grades and work life is much beyond what we have learnt and seen and experience in school. But it's more like a self motivation and self fulfilment. I know I'm socialized into such a culture of being so grade-minded and ive choose to continue living with it cos given the fact that ive nothing in mind of where to go it's still better to obtain better grades since my people skills isn't that good. Grades is not everything but everything some jobs position do look at degree and it may shapes the type of job scope and opportunities given. oops I'm ranting too much, in a reflection post. Haha. Shun bian la.

Seems like my life only revolves around school and family.

Actually it was a year I went out and spent more time with my family I think. eldest sister got married, the first wedding in our family (:also I'm glad that all of us stays healthy and happy (;

Year 2012, a good year. May the bad, if too bad stay behind, and probably the good shall beeextended to 2013

Year 2013, a year with many great changes and I hope I'll be able to handle. It will be good, for all of us. We all gonna be happy healthy livings (:

Resolution for 2013 will be out soon.

Loves,
Bean

No comments:

Post a Comment