Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Mid-Oct.

Hello Humans.

Weekend Malaysia trip was great! It was like a eating and shopping sessions for all of us :)

Dinner celebration for brother-in-law on Saturday at the restaurant in Zon Hotel. Well, the food are okay okay only and the service aren't good. We have to made request a few times before actions were really carried out (e.g. changing plates or refilling tea). We still love Chua Kee and we have it on second night! :D

By the way. I bought a dress for sister's solemnization at RM155 in KSL shopping mall! It was actually eyed by Xin but she's too skinny to fit into it and so I tried it and it fit me nicely! It kinda weird for me in it cos I don't wear tube dress and I feel so empty and fat! But overall the dress is really pretty and since it's in black and white, it can be wore to outings etc (:

We got back to Sg on Monday afternoon but we went straight to City Plaza to do some shopping cos Xin was still looking for dinner gown. Can you imagine that among the 6 of us, only my mum brought her ezlink card and some Singapore dollar to spend? 没有钱还出来shopping! HAHA. In the end they bought quite a lot of stuff like shoes and dresses -.-

And now i'm back to reality. I was seriously feeling that life's good and I was holidaying in the midst of the semester. Have been starring into the laptop for a few hours, sorry that I'm not productive.

That's all.

Loves,
Bean

No comments:

Post a Comment