Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Hello Tuesday

Hello Humans.

November is arriving this week, it's way too fast!

Next week I'll be working for an event job and hence got to miss out exam welfare goodies from HSS and NTUSS ): I'm so sorry NPM for not being able to carry out our sem-ly thing ): Anyway cross my fingers that work will be fine! And hopefully I can get my HS318 done by this Friday since I'll be out over the weekend too. Oh I just started it! X:

Will be meeting friends for their birthday celebrations and followed by my sister's wedding! (:

At the mean time there're deadlines and then exam and end of semester. FAST.

On a side note, S3 lte is pretty user-friendly!(: I've yet to fully explore it but I still have the time to do it next time. Joined instagram (username: hobeanbean) and it's weird to have unknown people commenting/liking my photo. HAHA, and the next moment I changed the privacy setting on.

Loves,
bean.

No comments:

Post a Comment