Monday, April 05, 2010

Hello Human.



I hope that you have enjoyed your long weekend! Or maybe at least rest well during the weekend! :D


I love my school for giving out exam welfare package, assuming that was to relieve our stress due to coming examination. Yes, being a typical Singaporean and not to disappoint my fellow schoolmates who prepared the stuff for us, my friends and I went to queue up for all the goodies! (Both for HSS and student union) Is like why not take since it’s free? I know that sounds a bit auntie BUT I DO NOT MIND! Just queuing for your rightful stuff and here I save a lot! Pretty lot in fact! Cos my friend didn’t want the cup noodles thus I’m able to stock up my storeroom! They’ll come useful some day! :D The donut, subway cookies, Mr. Bean pancake and soya milk, cup noodles, snacks, pillow, clear folders and lecture pads (It shrink a lot! There are total of 70 pages last semester but this semester there’s only 30 pages! Okay that’s better than none!) (:

A book for my essay on plastic surgery!


I love my BFF! Had a meet up with them or rather a mini-birthday celebration/present giving day to HL and YT! We had dinner at the same place where XQ brought us during last meet up and the foods are relatively cheap! We ordered fried Don Fen (I didn’t know there are different types of Dong Fen…), fried yam balls, clay pot noodles and fried rice (which was ordered last minute after the last order timing! But the chef is still kind enough to cook for us!) Then we had a drink from KOI café (café to me sounds like somewhere you can enjoy your drink and sitting there to chat with your friends but I was so wrong because there isn’t any seats provided-.=) Nonetheless, a good try from the shop! It makes me feel like drinking Each a Cup from my school which I tried only once. The price isn’t that cheap you see. Okay, it was an enjoyable day, though it was a rather short session but yeah, we’ll meet up soon during our holiday! We have a long list of things to do together okay! But who’s going to be the next organizer? (: I hope you girls love the present which I think is practical:D And CS Sai, yours is still with me! You better come take it before holiday if not I’m so going to use it! HAHA(:


I think I’m pretty guai to stay at home throughout my long weekend! *clap clap*


Basically I slacked through my Good Friday with Television drama one after the other. It’s hard to withdraw from TV! Oh ya, did I mention that I set my alarm at 9plus but end up waking at 11plus? Damm shiok can! HAHA. As for Saturday and Sunday, I managed to discipline myself to start working on my HW111 presentation slides and speech, followed by the stupid Science and Technology essay! (: I managed to resist watching throughout the Saturday and Sunday! I’m quite happy for that instead! HAHA. Now I’ve typed around 1,200 words for my essay, HALFWAY THROUGH! (: Got to speed up a little cos I’ll be rushing for 3 or 4 assignments in the coming week! JIAYOU!


And, taking a closer look at my calendar, there’s like only 2 more weeks for former lessons! That’s pretty scary since that indicate the start of examination. Oh man, skip this exam and holiday come ba!


HANG ON! Rush 4 assignment/essay/presentations which all due next week, followed by exam!


JIAYOU!

Bean!:D

P.S. Typing a blog entry is much easier compared to hit the word limit for essay! D:

No comments:

Post a Comment